• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Oldham Athletic v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
As mentioned elsewhere, the postponements and the tough fixtures coming up make it crucial that we get something out of this one. Thought Oldham might be doing a bit better to be honest; David Penney a decent manager and they've a reasonable squad. Guess they still dislike us, but perhaps a bit less now Ronnie has gone.

Would like to see Les change things rather than stick to a 4-3-3, but don't expect it. Hope that we can scrape a much needed draw here.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
a draw is the least we need and i think we can get one

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
the yeovil game will now be played tuesday 26 january

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think we can do more than scrape a draw. We haven't played for a few weeks and the lads will be fired up. Missing this one tonight for the first time in a while, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Anything like last season's efforts would be much appreciated :)

Player
Jimmy Harvey
Am just leaving now 18 of us on a very small mini bus!!!!! SWA

2-0 whites........

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
well its clear if we go down it will be due to a lack of goals, going by the reports on tv by iain dowie a draw sounded a fair result gornell missed a sitter we had other chances but they could of scored a couple as well

Status
Not open for further replies.