• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Notts County 0-1 Tranmere

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Joking aside, I think Goody will struggle to get into the side, until Jan anyway...but just having him on the bench, available, would be a brilliant boost for the rest of the squad...

Any date for Robbo's return?

robbo will be back either this saturday or the following saturday.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
So it's confirmed JLAA is out for a while. This is where the real test begins. On a positive, McGurk has been getting lots of positives from his few cameos.

I think McGurk will keep his place on Saturday, but I would like to see Cole Stockton given a go as he has more of a goal threat than Adam and is a real nuisance to defenders; he might create space for Cassidy to take advantage of.

Interestingly Ronnie has said if a loanee is brought in it might be an established Championship striker this time rather than a youngster; one of the benefits of being top of the league.

Time will tell, but hopefully Akpro's absence won't be disastrous for us. As Amplesou has been saying we have scored a lot of 'surplus' :-D goals this season, and we won't generally have to score three or more to win games if the defence remains as solid as it has been so far.