• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

McAteer calls for unity

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Jason McAteer-
"I don't want people to think that because the team got booed off after the last home game against Barnsley that we are having a dig back at the fans."

"I think we made valid points. We need our supporters to be with us, helping us in our current position."

"We are working very hard to try to win games and climb the table, without having a lot of luck."
Spouting the club line. No original thought or deviation there at all. Didn't say we've been unlucky, instead said... drum roll please... without a lot of luck. BAH!

Asking for support in our current position is all well and good, but the real question is one that they can't address and it's WHY we are in this position at all.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
But we have supported them and I always will but there not the ones paying there money week in week out to watch us play ****!

A

AndyRoo16

throughout the game i certainly support the team, usually losing my voice shortyly after half-time!
but if the team does not perform at the end of the match i will not hesitate to "boooooo" the team off!
then maybee Brian will get the message that this cant go on!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
yeah, just standard drivel really. getting sick and tired of it. i'd love to know what they really think of current affairs and their wonderfully motivated manager..

i'm really sick of hearing this "we need supporters to be with us rubbish"... we are bloody with you, every sodding week!.. let's stop hiding behind this nonsense and get to the real issues that are dragging our beloved club down. ](*,)

DixieDean

"without having a lot of luck..."

so McaTeer, do all teams rely on luck to win games then??

pathetic....

he should have said "without being very good"

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Getting sick and tired of it too. I wrote an email that was apparently passed onto the players after the Oldham game. It basically said that they can't let us get relegated and that they are the ones who can keep us up. Won't go into it now. But the day after I sent it Sharps comes out with some talk saying they will do everything to stay in league and they must make sure they stay in league. So if we start playing well and stay up you all have me to thank!! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
LOL. Thanks Joe :)
On the subject of Little, I was talking to a WBA fan today who was saying Little is one of the most hated men at that club. He done exactly the same to them as he is doing to us. And when he mentioned just before he got the boot that they couldn't buy a goal, I nearly fell of my chair. Come on, wake up and smell my signature (the coffee is you're confused)..

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

What a joke our management team is! They speak a load of bollocks, the only people that dont are John Mc and Les Parry.