• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Matchday Chatroom

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Was a little quiet in the chatroom yesterday. Good to see AJSM & NBDH joining us too!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I was in the room, but mostly just listening to the commentary on Merseyside, laughing at Neverton and gasping at Chesterfield.

C

championship_here_we_come

swansea seem to be having post play-off trauma like we did last season, they only have 1 point from 9

LOL

hall we really should of kept him, grrr stupid brian little quote the reason we didnt offer him a two year deal "i dont see us needing him in the second year, i feel he will just be on the bench when we are promoted", well that went balls up didnt it Brian

J

Johnny King is God

Would have loved to have joined you guys in the chatroom again as it was a good laugh against Cheltenham - but was at a wedding. Cant do Yeovil either as I have a golf tournament that day - but I will return for the start of the march to Cardiff against Hull.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Will be in the Chatroom for the Yeovil game after being at the matches against Oldham and Doncaster and not being near a computer during Chelthenham game.