• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Masters

Player
Goodison
As usual the club seem to be ignoring the achievements of past Tranmere players and havn't yet reported the result yet. (They lost 3-2 in the semi final to eventual winners Man City. Thanks to a certain Eric Nixon in goals for them!)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, it's not good on the club's part to have completely ignored what was a big success with our involvement in the tournament. Starting with the Merseyside one at the Echo where we did ever so well, to the achievement of making the finals and beating Rangers in the QF only to lose to City in the semis. Well done to the guys who played, sounds like there were a fair few TRFC fans in Birmingham too.

I was at the Echo Arena and it was a great event, so sure the finals were too, pity I was in barcelona and missed it. But well played to our LEGENDS team. Maybe next year we can win it! =D>

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
yeah im not sure why the club ignored this...regardless of whether or not it has any actual affiliation, theyre still representing the club on tv which is great! and more than the first team can manage.

oh well. anyways, i went to brum to watch the lads and we did really well. we were quite unlucky to go out, but nixons a fookin quality 6 aside keeper so what can ya do! despite the fact that at least 60% of the audience were wolves fans us lot were the only fans singing. the announcer/commentator bloke was a tranmere fan and thought he was a little know it all but kept calling santos "chief" :-s

singing "who the fookin hell are you" to eddy bishop was another highlight alongside achtos peno heroics.