• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Man Utd Out of Champions League!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Very shocking... didn't expect that. They didn't even get into the Uefa Cup. They haven't played anywhere near as well as they could have done though... so they only have themselves to blame.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I know. seems quite a shock to me ah well!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Quite enjoyed the game. Benfica wasted the whole second half and were mostly on the back foot, but good tense game to watch.

So Benfica started out before the game in bottom place and managed to qualify whereas Man Utd finished bottom I think. The wonderful game of football it is :)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

really funny I cant stop laughing. Did you see Sir Alex as well. When ever united loss he throws his chewwy on the floor the bad loser!!! Its was great to see them finish bottom so they cant get in the uefa cup classic.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
Glazer will be frantically doing the sums tonight, counting the cost of that one!
Yeah, apparantly he's playing down the defeat. Obviously, it's gonna take him a while to understand the game. :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Off couse he's going to play down the defeat they all are bad loser

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It's going to hit them hard... especially as they were already struggling to compete in the transfer market... so its going to be even tougher for them now.

M

Matthew The Rover

Their fans are even more fickle than some of our lot.