• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Lpool senior cup

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Who plays tonight up front i would have Dennis and Taylor or jolly the rest shoukd be players who can't get a game

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Hawkes and Lewis may get a run out. James Norris too and perhaps Merrie.

£10 to get in. U16s are free. I might pop down

Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
All those not starting should play Pike, Starbuck, Belehouan, Lewis McAlear etc.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I thought a few more of the pros would be getting game time, Jolley in particular a surprise.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Standing next to Josh Hawkes and seeing us go a goal behind. Keeper Connor Robson at fault

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I thought a few more of the pros would be getting game time, Jolley in particular a surprise.
Apparently a few who are out of contract weren’t that keen to play…..Incase they got injured. Jolley was starting and then pulled out not long before kick off

Reactions: Boz
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Apparently a few who are out of contract weren’t that keen to play…..Incase they got injured. Jolley was starting and then pulled out not long before kick off
You are getting some good gen there, Sparky! No spin from Josh! Do the players know they are being released? Otherwise, you’d think they would be keen to show more of what they can do. Have you asked Josh what he wants to do next season? ;)

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks Sparky. Interesting that players are allowed to refuse to play while still under contract to Rovers. Can understand the logic from a players position if either they know not getting a new deal or have something else lined up.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
They must know they are not going to be offered contracts, sounds like decisions made on most them then.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Contracts starting to be offered. Saunders and Morris been offered a new deal and McAlear perhaps surprisingly. Nigel must still see something in Reece

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Tom Davies and LOC here too. Must have picked a few first teamers to come along

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Contracts starting to be offered. Saunders and Morris been offered a new deal and McAlear perhaps surprisingly. Nigel must still see something in Reece
Reece is remarkably young for his experience. Maybe Nigel sees potential or maybe just useful cover.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’d have thought that a lot of the decisions re contracts would still be up in the air, Jolley we had an option on I think. Though can understand trying to get Saunders signed up as integral to how Nigel sets us up now.

Are any of the fringe players or the college pair of Henderson and Mikulsji looking good tonight?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I’d have thought that a lot of the decisions re contracts would still be up in the air, Jolley we had an option on I think. Though can understand trying to get Saunders signed up as integral to how Nigel sets us up now.

Are any of the fringe players or the college pair of Henderson and Mikulsji looking good tonight?
The club do have option on Jolley along with Turnbull, Hawkes, Morris and Kane.