• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Lorraine Rogers contradicting herself

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

About one month ago, or just over, me and Mike went to Scunthorpe to see Rovers win 2-1.

In the week leading upto the game, Ms. Rogers our questionable chairperson realeased an official Statement from herself and the Board of Directors telling Brian Little to either turn the clubs fortunes around or pack his bags.

One month and one victory down the line, our League position has become worse as we are closer to the bottom of League One than we were when she released this statement.

Despite this, Lorraine has today told the Press that she is giving Brian her full backing and she wants the fans to do the same.

This statement baffles me, and it says to me that the board are hiding something from the fans. Basically, they cannot afford to sack Brian Little.

DixieDean

so you actually want her to come out and say we can't afford to sack him? that would do the team's moral no good at all. If we have to see out his contract then the best thing Lorraine can do is make it known she is backing him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Absolutely mate, she's just being professional. IMO, she cant wait to get rid of him! :lol:

She knows the season is going from bad to worse, but she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. Does she sack him and pay of his wages, or keep him and hope to god we dont go down ??

Apologies readers, this board is full of Christmas cheer.
Santa1.gif

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Matthew The Rover said:
About one month ago, or just over, me and Mike went to scun to see Rovers win 2-1.

In the week leading upto the game, Ms. Rogers our questionable chairperson realeased an official Statement from herself and the Board of Directors telling Brian Little to either turn the clubs fortunes around or pack his bags.

One month and one victory down the line, our League position has become worse as we are closer to the bottom of League One than we were when she released this statement.

Despite this, Lorraine has today told the Press that she is giving Brian her full backing and she wants the fans to do the same.

This statement baffles me, and it says to me that the board are hiding something from the fans. Basically, they cannot afford to sack Brian Little.

Sorry mate but she didn't actually say anything like that. It may have been implied but she just expressed the fact that there was money available to the gaffer.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

SCooperSomersaults said:
Sorry mate but she didn't actually say anything like that. It may have been implied but she just expressed the fact that there was money available to the gaffer.

Yeah Matty Ste Cooper is right

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yea he sure has sorry matt.