• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Local businessman to invest millions into club?

are you a tranmere rovers fan? do you want to contribute your opinion on your team's daily affairs, review the last match or generally slag off players for not being able to hit a double decker from 10 feet, then this is the forum for you.

stop viewing and register, it takes one minute and before you know it you'll be spending half an hour deciding what you want your nickname to be

can you create something to challenge NEVER BEAT DAVE HIGGINS

reincarnate someone like DIXIEDEAN

or spend two hours choosing something thats just right and still end up with IAN

we all want whats best for the whites and your opinion on which players had a stinker and who played a blinder has gotta make more interesting reading than the 3 lines we normally get in the sunday papers

you'll find all kind of weirdo's here so you wont feel out of place :-D :-D :-D

*****other unofficial tranmere rovers websites are available but they are all crap and the i just made the title of this thread up to get you to read it****

come on the whites

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
thats a terrible title.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
"Local businessman to invest millions into club?"

Now that reminds me of something you'd read pretty much daily on a certain far inferior ad-burdened fansite that shall remain nameless.

Regarding the actual post I love the enthusiasm and the sentiment - this new season will doubless bring new 'viewers' to white review and the sooner that new members realise how easy it is to make a post and contribute, the better!

B

Banana Army

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
"Local businessman to invest millions into club?"

Now that reminds me of something you'd read pretty much daily on a certain far inferior ad-burdened fansite that shall remain nameless.

Just one? :???:

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
On the same note, I can confirm Peter Johnston wishes to sell Tranmere. (I can’t reveal my source :whistle: )

He believes Miss Rogers has the cash but so far that has become inconclusive.... Watch this space though

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Quick take it down now before it gets out of hand!!!! :lol: :lol:

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I've just noticed this morning that we've now got 161 members on here!

That's good isn't it???

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Not quite local investment but hey....

Tranmere have today confirmed that an investment deal has been concluded with an American financial and consultancy group that will enable almost £1 million to be invested into the Club during this season

The U.S investment deal confirmed today by Tranmere sounds an exciting prospect for the future of the Club and £900,000 has apparently been invested for this season.

The deal has been reached with a privately own Florida based company called Mirabilis Ventures.

In her statement on the Official Website, Chairman Lorraine Rogers confirmed that most of the money had already gone towards players wages and also on the Club’s expensive youth setup with further sums being put towards “small but important improvements to Prenton Park”.

On the face of things, the deal seems to be some kind of loan deal which has been described as having been agreed on attractive commercial terms for the Club.

It can only be a good thing if we are attracting outside investment??? :lol:

ive told you lot before that im psychic

hey, do you think now we have had nearly £1million invested into the club that someone could pop down to wilkinson's and purchase some paint for the main stand???????

B

Banana Army

Nah mate, were hanging onto the hope that we will win our free 5 Litre tub when we win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy! Then we'll finish it off in what ever colour we are given!