• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Introduction to my blog

M

malagamad

Hi Guys and Ladies

For the past month or so I have written a blog entitled 'Life as a Tranmere Rovers fan'

The opinions in it are my own and it features the ups and downs of supporting the best club in the world.

It has become really popular with over 5000 hits and a 75% return rate. You can register on a mailing list to be notified of posts on the blog and you can use the chat facility on after every game for 3 hours (new and popularity as yet unknown). You can leave comments on the posts, do you agree or not? These are only sensored when bad language or abuse is used. I run comps now and again also or you can just read the blog every now and again.

As Tranmere fans I'm sure you'll find it interesting, you may not agree with everything but that's what keeps it interesting......

Thanks in advance for your support.

www.tranmererovers.blogspot.com

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Nice blog. Although it would be nice to see a link on there to here too :wink:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Read it, right the way up to the present. Nice to read things from your perspective, I've always considered writing a blog myself but I'm fairly sure I wouldn't have the dedication to stick with it, so big big respect to you for keeping writing, hopefully others will enjoy reading it too.

Yeah go on, linkback to white review, you know you want to!