• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Huddersfield v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
My home game for the season. Weather forecast not great, possible snow, definitely very cold:cold:, while a recent youth game at the Galpharm cancelled due to a power failure. For assorted reasons, wouldn't be too upset with a postponement, but it's unlikely to happen.

Shuker apparently out for a month now, which given ITM's low-key performances on Saturday creates a selection issue. None of our fit strikers look up to much at present. Do we park the metaphorical double-decker in front of the goal and try and grind out a draw or play quite positively, as Norwich and get undone by a mix of poor finishing and an iffy penalty? As you can tell, I'm feeling even less hopeful than usual. If we keep keep their margin of victory down to a couple of goals, that would probably count as a good result.

Come on Rovers, surprise me!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
My home game for the season. Weather forecast not great, possible snow, definitely very cold:cold:
Well, there's a surprise!
I have a weird theory about playing at Huddersfield.
Every time I go, and it's cold, we lose, which is around 90% of the time.

On the freak occasion when the sun is out, we win.
I'm sticking with my crazed theory and I'm going to say we lose, as I know it'll be cold. :-#

I hope of course I'm wrong.. :whistle:

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Kind of conceded to losing this one - that said, we did ok at Norwich. Some teams find it hard to motivate themselves against bottom of the league opposition - I've seen us fail to beat **** teams enough times; now the roles have reversed. It's wet and their fans are notoriously impatient. If we can keep it 0-0 for 45 mins, we've got every chance.

In fairness we've tightened up defensivley since switching to the 4-3-3...which seems illogical, really. So maybe it's the fact we're playing 3 defensive midfielders. Full-backs seem to have calmed down a bit under Les too. I'm gonna go ahead and predict a 0-0.

Hope you enjoy the game Boz.

Player
steve coppell
it's 2-2 with 15-20 mins left....I'll take the point Les! Please shut up shop...

Status
Not open for further replies.