• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Here's a theory

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Brian Little isn't trying. He's perhaps not the really bad manager that we've been making him out to be, he's actually worse - he's a nasty piece of work?

He's not spending the money we got for selling our young lads, because he would rather look after his own self-interest. He wants that money as his compensation package. He then knows that win or lose he won't lose his job, or even if Lorraine has a personality infusion and gives him the boot, he he'll still get his money. In short he's done us like a kipper.

We can't sack him, and the only thing worse than having to sack the manager is the never-ending torment of having no choice but to keep a bad one, who if our form continues will take us down to the fourth.

Good luck finding a job after this one you geordie scumbag.

DixieDean

i think it really is just a case of him being no good.
he's using tactics and ideas that maybe got him success 10 years ago, but now he's showing that when it doesnt work he has no plan B. No adaptability.

Oh, and he's not a Geordie.... but we've visited that one before on this board :D

A

AndyRoo16

i dnt think that is why, i agree with dixie here....
Brian has no "plan b"...at the moment i dnt even know if he has a plan...
i like the NBDH theory tho....jus makes me more angry at Little :twisted:

M

Matthew The Rover

I was really suprised he didn't say this in the post match interview:

"Scoring in the penalty shoot out was a real bonus"

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
either way he should just piss off!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I feel he wants to run the club his own little way with his own players like Ian Goodiosn and Steve Wilson who are not league 1 quality and quality we did have he got rid of. He buys players who played well for him in the past but who are now past it. I do feel sorry for good old Theo Whitmore he is a good player and he doesn't even get in the reserves, come on Brian its time to call it a day

S

Seanyb

What annoys me about little is he will says stuff like 'things will have to improve'.

REALLY!!!! I THOUGHT THINGS WERE GREAT AS THEY ARE, BUT NOW YOU HAVE POINTED THIS FACT OUT BL YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

But what does he do about it, nothing. As you have already pointed out, BL's plan B is to stick with plan A as one day it might work!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
exaclty this is what little should do.

pick up his briefcase
say goodbye to everyone
leave the area
get in his car
drive back home
dont come back
make everyone happy.