• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gigs

B

Banana Army

Any of you got any music gigs lined up in the coming weeks. Theres quite a lot going on a the moment. Im off to see Fall Out Boy in Nottingham tomorrow. Anyone going to see the strokes?

M

mikeo32

Gigs i have planned:

Goldie Lookin Chain (14.02.06)
Alkaline Trio (26.02.06)
Less Than Jake (2.04.06)
Give it a name tour (29.04.06)

C

championship_here_we_come

i might look into getting weekend tickets could be pricey on ebay tho for 'give it a name' at MEN the lineup looks great

sat = LOSTPROPHETS, TAKING BACK SUNDAY(check them out if you havent already)

sun= CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THE ATARIS, PANIC! AT THE DISCO(check them out if you havent already)

my confirmed gigs are

kanye west 16/2/06 manchester
robbie friday at leeds
many liverpool academdy gigs

hopefull gigs

bon jovi city manchester stadium Sun 04/06/06
eric clapton men Tue 09/05/06

B

Banana Army

Not so much a fan of taking back sunday, but Panic! At the disco are awesome. I think GYM CLASS HEROES are playihg there as well. There awesome. Supporting Fall Out Boy Tomorrow.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm hoping to try and go see Goldie Lookin Chain in Liverpool and i'm looking out for Oasis tickets I would love to see them play live!!

Player
Morrisey
The only gig I have planees (90% sure) is Stiff Little Fingers in Gloucester, March sometime I think! They are a cracking Punk band!! Check them out.

Also has anyone heard of an Irish group called, Duke Special?

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Super_white_army said:
The only gig I have planees (90% sure) is Stiff Little Fingers in Gloucester, March sometime I think! They are a cracking Punk band!! Check them out.

SWA you are completely correct, Stiff Little Fingers are an amazing Punk Band. I've like them since I was about 15. You should buy soime Untertones records man.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Loking out to see Oasis. Very hard and I'm having trouble with expenses and travel, but Oasis are a priority.

Arctic Monkeys are sold out :cry:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Going to see Oasis in Nottingham on the 13th of Feb. I got a ticket of my cousin... I know that there are quite a few tickets going on ebay for Oasis in Nottingham but you may have to pay more than you'd like for them. Just search "Oasis Nottingham tickets" and loads of them come up.

B

Banana Army

bolton_hater said:
Loking out to see Oasis. Very hard and I'm having trouble with expenses and travel, but Oasis are a priority.

Arctic Monkeys are sold out :cry:
The funny thing is that gig was planned before they were big so they are actually supporting Maximo Park.
Fall Out Boy were amazing and Nightmare of you were a good live act. But Gym Class Heroes were something else. They have something about them which makes them stand out from everyone else. Watch out for the in the future there gunna be huge.

Player
Morrisey
nomur, Bruce Foxton (SLF Bassist) has today left, but he has been replaced Ali McMordie.