• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Free TRFC videos

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Right, sorted out Greenacre goal, also on site now is the Kelly cup final goal vs. Leicester, Barlow's goal vs. Southampton and Swansea match action.

EDIT: Also sent Greenacre penalty vs. Rochdale and Greenacre penalty vs. Scunthorpe (2) so they are now on.

M

Matthew The Rover

Will try. Not going to Barnsley because of the times the coaches leave :evil: but 2 or 3 from Blackpool I should hope (Photoes that is)

M

Matthew The Rover

You might need Realplayer to watch them Sean, as they were taken by Mobile phone. Check you have Realplayer.

M

Matthew The Rover

Haven't got any videos of Blackpool unfortunatly, but I have three pictures now on the site, one of Rovers attacking and two of Bloomfield Road.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
good stuff, send that in to soccer am cos they show stuff like that. were madder than any fans that have been on it,,send it..SEND IT!!!!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I love the Greenacre Peno against Scunthorpe and all our fans were running down towards Greenacre lol :lol:

M

Matthew The Rover

The Greenacre penalty against Scunny is excellent. Two videos and one picture of it 8)

M

mikeo32

I took a few vids of the pennos last night, alright quality, if ya want them let us know!

M

Matthew The Rover

I have got some photo's on the site from the shoot out but if you don't mind sending one or two that would be great.
Add me on MSN and send them then if you don't mind. matthewtrfc@msn.com

Thanks very much :D

M

Matthew The Rover

They aren't brilliant because my phone doesn't have zoom so it was difficult to take good photos.

Were you wearing your supporters shirt yesterday mate?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yes I was did you spot me? I spottec you, you had your Yellow shirit on didn't you?

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Matthew The Rover said:
Yea I did mate. Saw you with Stevo and Birchy etc.

Yer lol. Looked like you were on your own

Nah I wasn't. Was on my own in my row though :lol: Must have smelt bad :shock:

M

Matthew The Rover

Photos of the Bescott on now. Forgot to take any during the game I was that enthralled by the on the field action :oops: