• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Franchise v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Our opponents didn't have that good a start to the season and were probably fortunate to get a win @PP last August, but have hit a rich vein of form recently. Rovers have put in some decent performances away at the top sides have been decent, but without the results to show for it. Can our luck turn? Will Les stick with the Oldham side or introduce McCready and push Ash back into midfield?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
it looks like the team will be unchanged, i hope im wrong but i can see them winning fairly comfortable 2 0

Player
steve coppell
For personal reasons, Frankenstein FC is the team I'd like Rovers to beat more than any in League One. Will another club be stolen to satisfy a group of councillors/money men's desire establish a league club franchise in their backyard? Well, the FA allowed it once....

DIW

Player
Goodison
I'd take a draw. Would be nice to score a goal at some point. Three games now I think. Although we do keep missing open goals.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
A defeat is always likely away against a team in the top half, so anything better is a bonus. I would not cry if we lost 2-0or better. A draw or win would be a massive achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.