• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Now this is on my fine dinning evening coming up. Beetroot tomato and mozzarella rose gel and caviar basil leaf and oil carrot crisps and pea shoots

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Beetroot carpachio mozzarella bonbons greek yogurt and rose caviar and a rocket salad

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
My new version of a prawn cocktail but with a rose water caviar thats the red one. The blue caviar is a gin and tonic caviar one its 40%proof. Also with a carrot gel and a rose and g & t tuille. Quite a lot of research and work has gone into this. I am doing this for a private house dinning next week for Graham beecroft. I am so excited for this ive done one for him already and he is sooo cool also doing it for a party tomorrow

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
This is my new creme brulee. strawberry and lemon salsa strawberry jelly and strawberry caviar bitter strawberry coulis and strawberry fool. Our new fine dinning dessert this is the sample

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
My homemade ciabatta bread with homemade tomato jam mini mozzarella balls prosciutto ham and a dressed rocket salad. Part of my new bar menu and it was yummy