• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
A gluten-free bailey's cheesecake with coral tuille and bailey's petite fours blackberrys mango and raspberry coulis

Reactions: Boz

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
The club are cutting costs guys i have just had there ex head chef who left this week asking for work him and another lost their jobs

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
A little elegant and petite dessert almond sponge with a amaretto chocolate mousse and chocolate tuille with a light raspberry fool and chestnut honey tuille

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Parma ham and sun blushed tomoaoes baby mozzarella wild rocket and bazil and olive oil

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
The club are cutting costs guys i have just had there ex head chef who left this week asking for work him and another lost their jobs
I'm not certain, but as always with the new fan zone coming on line in the near future, the staff for that could potentially be used for match days and events in the place.
But it also reflects the lack of business in and around the club. I haven't heard about any Christmas events planned yet!

But it is the revolving door of non football staff, that has been all too frequent from the tenure of the owners.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Yes i get that bit 3 of the guys who do the suites at the club have been let go and 2 of them top lads and really know what they are doing. It sounds like panic to me.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Yes i get that bit 3 of the guys who do the suites at the club have been let go and 2 of them top lads and really know what they are doing. It sounds like panic to me.
The club have a consistent basis that, staff do not get more than two years contract!
I wonder why?
And yes, there will be a little panic, so who is going to do the suites for the FGR game?
That is how they great staff!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
MP was talking about making sure staff are retained if a takeover does happen. Maybe he's only talking about certain individuals.