• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Last night I was cooking at a private house dinning. This is the main. Fillet steak rosti potatoes stem broccoli and garlic and thyme vine tomatoes with a pepper corn sauce

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
I was doing a private house dinning tonight just got home this is the main course. A, cod fillet filled with a Argentinian shrimp mouse with a Lemon risotto with nasternum leaf viola flowers and pea shoots and a spiced coral tuille

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It looks amazing AM!
Maybe you can satisfy my curiosity about the Argentinian shrimp mouse. Is it called that because of the shrimps coming from Argentina or they’re cooked Argentine-style? Know that country is famed for it’s beef, but less about it’s seafood.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
I get the so called shrimp they are more like huge king prawns we blend half with a little cream to make a mouse . Then we dice shallots chop garlic ans ginger sautéed off fold in to the above season we chop the other half of the prawns fold in thats it realy

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Our new salmon and prawn roulade again with salted garlic crustards and a carrot gel and a spicy sunblushed tomato oil with coral tuille

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Having am early one at the airport holiday time hope the boys play well and do you all proud

Reactions: Ian