• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fifa 06

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Not bought it yet... will do I think even though I think Pro Evo is better.... will get Fifa just cos it already has TRFC on it.

B

Banana Army

Play with TRFC. The stats on there were done by me. If you watch the credits for about 5 mins as well, my name pops up under management editor.Did 5 other clubs as well, but TRFC is the best obviously.

Though for some reason, they didnt include Tremarco and Palethorpe even though i put in there stats.

Howeever i did not do the freakin awful hairstyles given to the players, and any transfers that went through late (Hume, Bruce, Dadi....) didnt get done, but you can edit them yourself.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I should get later on in the month but my PS2 is broke :cry:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Can you get it for the PSP?
I was in Asda yesterday but didnt see it on any format! :shock:

I'll play the demo but I'm not that fussed about FIFA games. Seems to be style over playability. Was reading a review yesterday and said its slightly improved but nothing major.

I prefer the Pro Evo games, lot more playable.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes, I prefer Pro Evo... but am going to get Fifa next week. Hope there are no mistakes on Tranmere team BA, I won't be impressed if there is. :lol:

S

Seanyb

Yep im a pro evo man myself. Fifa doesnt have realistic and easy to control gameplay. When is the new pro evo out?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
End of this month I think mate. Looking forward to it! Apparently its going to have snow and real time weather conditions.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Bought Fifa on saturday... not bad... although one thing in manager/career mode. Has anyone managed to sign Delroy Facey or Summerbee?? I've offered much more than their asking price and keep getting rejected. Any tips? Also what level is everyone playing it on... i'm on semi-pro at the moment and finding quite hard to score.

B

Banana Army

Joe_TRFC said:
Bought Fifa on saturday... not bad... although one thing in manager/career mode. Has anyone managed to sign Delroy Facey or Summerbee?? I've offered much more than their asking price and keep getting rejected. Any tips? Also what level is everyone playing it on... i'm on semi-pro at the moment and finding quite hard to score.

Hey mate
You should go to team management before a seaason and transfer them in there for free, so that the teams are updated.

C

championship_here_we_come

i should be getting it sometime this week ordered off internet would like to see if it is a good a some say apparently is a lot harder to score (like pro evo is) and the control system allows for new ball skills

B

Banana Army

championship_here_we_come said:
i should be getting it sometime this week ordered off internet would like to see if it is a good a some say apparently is a lot harder to score (like pro evo is) and the control system allows for new ball skills

yeh but you get used to it. Socring 4's and 5's regularly now on semi pro so im upping it to pro. Its a beter structured game for difficulty

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'm on semi pro but today managed to go to Oldham and win 0-3. So i'm getting there. That may have just been a one off though. Thanks for the tip BA didnt know you could do that.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Got the new Fifa it's class. I've got it for XboX. I would recommand it highly. The downfall is the bad loks of the players they don't look nothing like them!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I know especially lower league teams but he more higher class teams have it but I can't really pass judgment cos I'm waiting to get my PS2 fixed!!! :twisted:

C

championship_here_we_come

get an xbox they are so much better than ps2 and dont break every 5 minutes

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Fifa is pretty good... Its funny after I drew a match it came up with a message which basically said that Tranmere's webmaster had seen some fans were showing disappointment at the teams performance on internet forums. It gave me 3 options and I chose as manager to get a password to that site. It got me thinking... imagine if that really happened and Brian Little signed up to White Review. I mean the real Brian Little and not that imposter that has been posting on here. :lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i wish the tranmere players signed up on here or looked on here to see wha tthe fans had to say.

B

Banana Army

bolton_hater said:
i wish the tranmere players signed up on here or looked on here to see wha tthe fans had to say.

How do you know one of us isnt? :wink: