• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fan park

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
With all the delays and spiralling costs. This is gonna have to be something amazing to get there money back. And we also have to wonder if it will be ready for the end of season awards that they have sold tickets for we was at the ground last Thursday and nothing was going on. Its real slow going

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I think it’s ground to a halt at the moment.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Still no developments with the fan park. I have a feeling they need more investment to fire it up again.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
It could become a (super)white elephant.
Shame cos it could be making some much needed finance from a non football source.
I passed by the JK statue and there is advertising on the hording nearby to use the facilities for parties etc.
Anyone know what the trust situation is?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It could become a (super)white elephant.
Shame cos it could be making some much needed finance from a non football source.
I passed by the JK statue and there is advertising on the hording nearby to use the facilities for parties etc.
Anyone know what the trust situation is?
There is a thread on the other site saying that a number of members of the Trust have stepped down, the project is more expensive than initial costings and without the late Ben Harrison to drive things forward, it seems things are in limbo.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Thanks Boz,
I feel that Ben would have seen the project through.
And I also believe that until the club has the finances to get it done, it will be sitting there empty!
I also feel it's typical Rovers!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The project was entirely driven by the Trust and the supporters, so I don't think the club's finances are particularly relevant in this regard.

Major projects of this nature often hit delays due to financing and supply line difficulties, but I think it will be completed sooner rather than later. It was still a great idea in my view, and the completed structure will be a fitting memorial to Ben Harrison.