• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Doncaster V Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Well? After the whites seemed to run themselves ragged in the second half the other night but still come away with no points, how does everyone see this Saturday's game unfold.

I'm gonna go with 2-0 to Rovers. I know that may seem strange but I have a good feeling Ronnie will correct the holes in the park for this one and we'll come out on top.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
i reckon a 2-1 win for us. greenacre and shuker for us and either roberts or (judas) t####### will score against us.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's very important we get something out of this one, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I've got a bad feeling too. Not because of Tuesday night, or the players, just think it will be hard to beat Donny away. I think Ronnie has no doubt made his feelings clear about Tuesday nights first half and I do believe we'll have a much tighter game on Saturday. A draw maybe. 1-1.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Roberts, a great player and a loyal servant, should get a big round of applause when we see him - enough to drown out any idiots (hopefully). On the other hand, Thornton should get as much stick as we can dish out, he deserves to get some and to keep getting it.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
Roberts, a great player and a loyal servant, should get a big round of applause when we see him - enough to drown out any idiots (hopefully). On the other hand, Thornton should get as much stick as we can dish out, he deserves to get some and to keep getting it.

Ill be giving Gareth Roberts a clap tomorrow hes was a loyal servant as NBDH has said and I respect Gareth for that. I will never forget him and his screamer aginst Wrexham quality, I miss Gareth so much already and if he was in this squad this year there would of been no stopping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.