• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Danny Moran

Player
Goodison
I am writing in light of the accident involving Tranmere youth player Danny Moran, who was involved in a fatal car crash on Sunday night and is now in a critical condition in hospital. I am sure the thoughts of all Rovers fans are with his and the victims family. Perhaps his name should be sung against Forest or something...

Get well soon Danny

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Indeed, read about this in the paper yesterday, two of the lads in the crash died. His brother Sean who used to be a youth player at Rovers I believe, is seriously injured as well. My thoughts to the lads' families. Get well soon Danny and Sean Moran.

Player
Liam Palmer
I'd like to echo those sentiments. I was shocked when I heard about the accident today and the extent of Danny's injuries. I am sure we all hope he makes a speedy recovery and our condolences to the families of the two lads who died in this terrible tragedy.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Terrible news. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
You worry about a football score and then hear about something like this... puts everything into perspective.