• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Danny Harrison

M

Mal

Describe his performances for Rotheram for at least 10 games he played. Why was he poor in them? How many succesful passes did he make? How many fouls? How many howlers? I cannot so i cannot state that he is not very good or that he is. All i know is that Tranmere has to make the best of a measly budget and i nerd to support Ronnie's decisoons at this stage. After all, he has changed his mind about Danny. Has to be based on experience.

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
Can,t belive sean thornton, is at Aberystwyth

what a waste...!

give him a 12 month contract...and don,t take any notice of the fans giving him stick ...let the football do the talking !

Much better than DH imo ,even if he does get pissed ...

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Can,t belive sean thornton, is at Aberystwyth

what a waste...!

give him a 12 month contract...and don,t take any notice of the fans giving him stick ...let the football do the talking !

Much better than DH imo ,even if he does get pissed ...

I hope you are joking, the reason he is playing in the league of wales is because he isnt that good. He had an inflated opinion of himself and should be left well alone.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
He scored a lot of goals for Orient. Would be interested to know what happened.

He will tear that league to absolute pieces.

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
He scored a lot of goals for Orient. Would be interested to know what happened.

He will tear that league to absolute pieces.

Here here..past is past ..?

He suffers from a little known illness ....Joey Bartons ...!
:cold:

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
Describe his performances for Rotheram for at least 10 games he played....... Why was he poor in them?..... How many succesful passes did he make?...... How many fouls? .....How many howlers? ....I cannot ........so i cannot state that he is not very good or that he is..... All i know is... that Tranmere has to make the best of a measly budget and i neEd to support Ronnie's decisoons at this stage..... After all, he has changed his mind about Danny..... Has to be based on experience.

Ah... thats better......

Player
Jimmy Harvey
Thornton was offered a contract a Orient but turned it down due to family reasons and came to live in Eastham where his partner is from. He actively sought out a contract in the football league however his reputation as a negative influence in the dressing room seems to have spread and nobody offered him a deal, he even went to talk to Les Parry however Les refused to offer him a deal.
He spent around 12 months out of the game before oopting to play alongside ex Rovers players Andy Parkinson and Josh Macauly at Aberystwyth. Played 23 times scoring 8 goals last campaign although he picked up a couple of red cards along the way.
Thornton had great potential however has seemingly lost his way and it doesnt look like anyone wants to touch him with a barge pole. If his mind was still focused on football he showed with 8 goals he still has the talent but I would suggest that the focus of his attentions is now with his family rather than his football career.