• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Crewe vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Well the last away game this season......

Will Ronnie use this as a chance to look at a few players again. Or will he try and finish the season with a couple of wins?

As long as we play well I really don't care about the result, provided it's not a total shambles.

Your thoughts??

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, yeah, let's experiment. I can't see many taking the journey there with nothing to play for. Play some youngsters. It might be a decent game without the added pressures..

Player
Morrisey
I hope we make a game of it because I am making a fair journey there. Curran up front would be good. Moore mentions a new formation for away. Would this be the one which we briefly used at Huish Park? If so I think it is an amazing formation and gets the best our of Shuker but Greenacre does suffer if he is not played up front.

I think we will win 3-2.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
This and the Brentford game can't impact on any issue at either end of the table, so experiment. Curran up front, debuts for Henry and one of the young central defenders.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sounds like it will be a new formation anyway with Moore saying he will be looking at a possible formation to use away next season.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm thinking of going just to see a different side run out. Curran and Zola up front would be interesting.

Then again, it would be harsh to leave Greenacre out to experiment when the poor lad is on 19 goals! #-o

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Today's team (no Curran, and a 4-5-1 formation - a sign of boring aways next season then maybe...):

01 Ward
16 McCready
15 Goodison
14 Thompson
05 Sherriff
23 Shuker
04 McLaren
18 Harrison
06 McAteer
19 Davies
08 Zola

Subs: