• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chris Porter

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The money we make selling Ellison. :lol::lol:

Aside from that, another striker wouldn't be a priority.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hopefully the lad will do an Alan Mahon and go abroad leaving Oldham for nothing!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Player
John Aldridge
Looks like he could be going north of the border, much to the annoyance of Oldham as they wont get a penny ( cue laughter )

Player
Morrisey
I would have thought the answer is easy but....

If Swansea, Wrexham or Cardiff signed him would they pay Compensation. I think it iwould be yes but the factor which is leaving me with an element of doubt with regards to my conclusion is that on matters such as discipline these clubs are answerable to the Welsh F.A and only the Welsh F.A. If it is the case that these teams would have to pay compensation then does that mean that only foreign teams playing in England have to pay compensation or that teams in Wales do regardless of their affiliations to leagues?

B

Banana Army

.....but he isnt moving to Wales lol. But then again who would?

Player
Morrisey
I know that there is rumour of him moving to Wales but that is not the issue I am raising. If Scotland dont have to pay compensation then do Wales? If they dont then do the clubs competing in English leagues have to as they answer to their F.A. I dont think it is a too distant transition to make within the topic.