• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chesterfield Vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Onto Chesterfield then... I think this will be another tough one on Saturday as Chesterfield have got off to a decent start. I'm thinking maybe it will end up a scoring draw... what does everyone else think?

Player
John Aldridge
At least Chesterfield were taken to extra time on wednesday, and we've had an extra day to recover. Someone needs to get their scoring boots on for this game, have a really good feeling about it being this week where we end up scoring 3 and only concede 1.
Another solid defensive performance too, Is the sherriff gonna get his man? will the pitch suit taylor? Will that poor bloke from sky get to see a goal? I'll stop there..

Chesterfield 1 Tranmere 3

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm not convinced right now that the team is clicking as effectively as I'd imagined.. The goals just aren't coming.

Chesterfield have made a decent start to the season. They won their first game of the season 3-0 away! They then beat Millwall 5-1! and most recently lost in a close fought game 3-2 away to table toppers Port Vale.

It'll be a tough one if they are on form. 1-1.

Player
Morrisey
I know I did this last week but I again think that we will be beaten. sorry for the negative focus but it is my gut feeling. 2-0.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
0-1

This is the weekend to start preparing for the up coz I reckon if it doesn't happen Ronnie will explode!!!

A difficult game indeed, I'm [-o< for a win and if thats the case it'll 1-2 to us, trouble is it's a game I think past players will cause us many an anxious moment, Mr Hall for one 8-[

I've got £60 squid riding on us getting promoted this year, so hurry up lads and give me a necessary confidence boost :-D

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Just a quick reminder to those that will be visiting the chat room on Saturday. You can now access the chat room by clicking into quick links in the menu bar and you'll find the chat link in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.