• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bye-Bye

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Ian

Any reason why you chose a picture of Brian waving for the new site graphics :wink: :?:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, how can I have only just spotted this thread.

Actually, you are mistaken Gray. He's actually waving to the masses of fans in the stands..

We love you Brian!! :whistle:

J

Johnny King is God

i wish brian would show a bit of passion. I'd settle for him shagging around a bit like sven, or maybe grow his 70 whoppding hair-don't back [see bad hair day thread] or just do someting vaguely interesting or lively - as he is he's really dull, the john major of football management!

Liven up a bit brian - maybe it'll rub off on the players.

I miss Aldo's passion.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Hmmm, Ian are you sure? Because the only waving he's done to Tranmere fans that I've seen was more using the back of his hand.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Johnny King is God said:
the john major of football management!
Haha, wonderful analogy.

Johnny King is God said:
I miss Aldo's passion.
As much as a nutter he was, I do too :(

NBDH: You know, Brian would have a better relationship with the fans if he said and did things we liked. Haha, I'd like to think he was waving the fans goodbye, but...

another thought. these are actually his tactics for the next game. as we need to score goals to win games, he opting for the rarely used 3-2-5 tactic (you can see this by the five digits rasied in the air) :lol: