• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bristol Rovers v TRFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, onwards and upwards as they say!
What are your thoughts ahead of Saturday's game?

I think we'll win, as is the form we are in and the distraction for Bristol Rovers with the FA Cup.

Player
Goodison
I think a draw would be a good result as Bristol Rovers are unbeaten at home since November and the pitch is awful. Also given last times performance, it won't be no walk in the park!

We really could do with a win though to keep the pressure on further up the table. It's a winnable game, but I think Bristol Rovers will be confident after their FA Cup exploits and it will be a difficult game.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Bristol Rovers will go one of two ways after their cup exploits. They will either be full of confidence and may beat us or they will be full of confidence and under estimate us and we will bring them back down to earth with a bump. We should have a point to prove anyway after playing so poorly and losing 2-0 at home to them last month.

I think this is a game we could do with winning... There is nothing that says we will beat Doncaster at PP in the next game and then we have another two very tough away trips. Even with our recent form I can't see us taking more than 6 points from the next 12 available. I do think 6 points would keep us in with a shout for the play offs though.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Well, it's gonna be a tricky game. Saw their cup tie last week and the pitch is, well, terrible! To be put it kindly! They played well, as they did at Prenton, so no easy game.

A pretty much full squad, bar Davo and Shukes, so no excuses on that front. Hoping we can extend the unbeaten run, would be delighted to get a win, but realisitically think we might get a point which would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.