• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

BEST FANS IN THE WORLD

Player
aldo
its my motto . we have the best fans in the world . we party with the players . we put our hands in our pockets to get kids and the parents to wembley . we pay for season tickets for kids who would,t be able to go . . we support the team through bad times and we get rewarded with great times . i am so proud to support a great club and stand side by side with you guys and ladies . and seeing the next gen fans most of them being children . when i take my little one to school and we see more Tranmere tops than that red and blue garbage it makes me happy and proud to support a magnificent club load and proud

Player
aldo
have realy got four hearts 1 for a magnificent club 2 for THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD 3 for my amazing wife who has to put up with a white oh shes a red . and 4 for my super beautiful little girl . i love the club and the way its run just being in the tent with are heroes drinking with them and partying with them most clubs dont do that we are a cut above most of them and long mey it continue