• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Being cheerful

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Being cheerful about our league position. This post is inspired by the title of evo_trfc's recent post.

The more I look at the league table, yes it's a strange one and I can't remember at the halfway point of the season the league ever being quite so very tight as it is today. But more than that as I look down it...:

leagueonesr8.png

You see the 'big' clubs of Forest and Leeds, and I suppose Swansea with their new stadium and committed fanbase. They are floating about at the top. But they're fools if they don't realise that lurking just beneath the waves is the .. deadly.. submarine..!

=D>=D>=D>

Teams can catch 10 points up in a lot less than half a season.

SUPERWHITE ARMY!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There's a long way to go yet! 2 wins and you're in third! And we did win two games on the bounce recently.

As has been said on here before though, there isn't a clear front runner in this league and results are very inconsistant. Look at Forest in the league. Sitting there in 2nd yet got beat 3-0 the other week.

What about Leeds? Not so wise after Poyet left, they've now lost their last two games and were beaten 3-1 by Oldham at home (who'd have thought that!).

They are floating about at the top. But they're fools if they don't realise that lurking just beneath the waves is the .. deadly.. submarine..!

Liking the seafaring metaphors! Are you Kingy in disguise? :lol:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Ok, I'll be positive too!

"We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen, Tranmere Rovers!"

Come on Rovers!=D>=D>=D>