• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

achto petition

Player
John Aldridge
Now, the 3 posts above from Ian, SWA and AJSB hit the nail on the head and made me see sense.(Well done people have said that would never happen)

No one knows what actually went on and in all fairness no one ever will so it wouldnt be such a bad idea to move on and be constructive about the way forward. Lets face it theres one thing that comes to mind, WE HAVENT GOT A GOALKEEPER!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry, I know there's no need to panic. A little bit of trust is needed in RM's direction. The problem I think these days is too many people think managing a club is just like playing football manager on the pc, its more like a cattle auction these days.
I know its frustrating seeing other clubs sign whats thought of good players but who's to say we were trying to sign them but it wasnt financially possible. Looking forward to seeing who RM is going to pull out of his magic hat in the next couple of weeks for sure.

B

Banana Army

Sounds exactly like Champ Man to me. When a good player is available for free eveyone wants him, and you have to offer him as much as you can.

Player
Morrisey
Great news. Now these 'fans' who have been going over the top can come back to supporting the club.

B

Barrie

Achto

has anyone cared to look on the website for the fact achto has re-signed?

coach plus second choice keeper

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Glad that he has got a coaching contract as I think that can only help the club. As for the playing side of things I think he has to prove his fitness and at this point in time i'd still like to see us get two new keepers in... but going by what the official site says I think it will only be one.

Player
Morrisey
Yeah that is why I thought it was good news that the 'fans' can now crawl back to the insignificant hole which they crawled out of. Fancy supporting a player over club.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Extremely pleased for Achto.