• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

4th round draw

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Tomorrow lunch time at 13:30 (on BBC 2), a certain Mr John Aldridge will be drawing the balls from the bag! Come on Aldo a plum tie to use as incentive for us to beat Hereford in the replay would be nice :wink:

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
Just if anyone see's this before the draws been made, who do you ideally want next? A lower team that we may be able to progress against or a team that could be considered as moneyspinning?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I say moneyspinning, as realistically were not going to win the thing, so let's try and get as much money as possible out of it.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
The best one would be Man U away financially, would be a good away day too methinks, espeically as its only down the road for me! :lol: But any money we get from the cup can be used to strengthen the team so think that's the best. But we gotta beat Hereford first ....

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Cardiff City at home if we progress. A tricky tie but one we could win. Hereford will be tough though.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not too happy with that.
Not a Prem club like I was hoping, and it will be a tricky one if we get that far..

Its good that it's at home, at least that gives us more of a chance, but I'd be disappinted if we went out without meeting a bigger club.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, it's a home tie, Cardiff are a good side with big names in their line-up including maybe Robbie Fowler should he ever be fit! They'll bring a fair few fans, and I'd hope for a big SWA turnout as well. Got to beat hereford first, so no more to be said until 10pm Weds 16 Jan.