• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Goodison
Any preditictions? More to the point is anyone going?

I'm not going to the game but i'm predicting the score to be 1-1. It will be interesting to see what team Ronnie sends out, I think he's going to revert to 4-5-1 despite the excellent football played last saturday having read some of his comments.

Predicted line up:

Coyne

Edds Chorley Goodison Taylor

Shuker Barnett Wilson Henry Moore

Savage

Subs: Achterberg, Creswell, Greenacre, Antwi, Sonko

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'm not going, too far and too skint.

Ronnie sounded quite uncertain about both the team and formation. As well as the suspensions, Edds, Moore and a few others unwell and Goodison unlikely to get back in time. If we're introducing some young lads it may be he opts for 4-4-2, as easier for players to fit in.

Think it may be a bridge too far, I'm going for a home win.

Player
Liam Palmer
I know everyone always says a point away is a good result, but I'd like us to be bold and go for it tomorrow. Their confidence is likely to be rock-bottom after the last week and they have suspensions too. We've got quite a good record down there too. With two hard home League games on the horizon, I feel we should be targeting this fixture for three points if we want to avoid slipping further off the pace.

2-1 to Rovers, Shuker and Moore on target.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
I don't think we have the players for a 4-5-1 to be honest.

Assuming all those refered to as "doubts" do indeed miss the game, I would expect:

Coyne
Holmes Waterfall Antwi Taylor
Shuker Barnett Wilson Cresswell
Savage Greenacre

Of course, i imagine at least one (and probably two) of Edds, Moore or Chorley to start; in place of Holmes, Cresswell and Antwi respectivley.

I'd certainly take a draw here - Yeovil aren't a very good side but we have so many players out...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'd agree. A draw would be a decent result considering. There's no chance we're going to start the game like we did last week, Ronnie's cautious away approach will see to that. Yeovil are struggling at the moment. Three defeats in a row, their last being a 0-5 defeat to Stockport. Confidence can't be too high.

Prediction: 1-1

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
First game for Holmes. Interesting choice. Five man midfield as expected, Bas up front. Come on whites!

Status
Not open for further replies.