• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Wrexham

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
16 wins in a row not to bad tonight they are 1-0 down and 2 centre backs off injured in first 8 mins let us hope they lose a few more and piss the LG again

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Mullin scored and they are on top second half

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
Yes, indeed. I don't particularly like him, but Mullin is unrecognisable from the player that was here.
I don't believe he is, in fact thinking back to Watford away and he looks very similar. The fact is in the league era the strike force has been thoroughly ineffective except for Norwood and Vaughan who both operated alone. Several players have been sub-standard and others could not operate alone. Hemmings has had the class to survive.
No coach can make a player better than he is but they can certainly make them look worse.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I don't think Mullin's all round game was anywhere near as good when he was here as it is now.

He was good for the occasional spectacular goal, but in general play he was fairly anonymous.

Reactions: Ian

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
I don't think Mullin's all round game was anywhere near as good when he was here as it is now.

He was good for the occasional spectacular goal, but in general play he was fairly anonymous.
As has been Tranmere's attack for long periods recently. In Mullin's case the answer became Ferrier traipsing a long pointless battle alone and a long way from goal. Going back a long time, there is no doubt Muir played in some inept sides but always produced- maybe that is the ultimate test.
Mullin is not a lone striker ironically I think Hemmings could be but now we will never know.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Going to sign Eoghan O'Connell centre half from Charlton, must be chucking big money agsin as he's good player and regular in league 1.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Going to sign Eoghan O'Connell centre half from Charlton, must be chucking big money agsin as he's good player and regular in league 1.
they have lost their two centre halves due to injury including one that is out for the season.
Any club, if they have the money would get someone in.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
They are going to sign Nick Powell who has been released by Stoke, he will be on massive wages for league 2

ADD

Player
Norwood
Interesting to see that Reynolds and McElhenney through their investment vehicle that ultimately owns Wrexham are part of a consortium which has just invested Euro 200m in the Alpine (Renault) F1 team.