• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

World Cup

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
With the World Cup just around the corner, I've created a sub forum in general off topic chat to discuss anything World Cup related.
Come on England!!

The Beautiful Game Win GIF by World Cup

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Well it took less than 5 minutes for the first var controversy with a goal for Ecuador ruled out gor offside when it didn't look it.
Qatar do for look absolutely awful

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Well it took less than 5 minutes for the first var controversy with a goal for Ecuador ruled out gor offside when it didn't look it.
Qatar do for look absolutely awful
They look like a North West Counties side. It shows what a farce it was to give them the tournament.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, it’s not looking good for the hosts.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Hope they lose every match. Even their fans are rubbish with most of them leaving at halftime. So much for national pride.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, that was odd to see.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Just to add to the chaos a number of England fans not yet got into the ground due to issues with the e ticket system

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Looking like a good win although the Iran defending is shocking at times

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
After the excitement and entertainment of the England game, the Senegal v Netherlands game is frankly dull with neither side having any cutting edge so far.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I can understand if some of you disagree with me, but I thought the attached petition was worth supporting. It may have some effect, although I don’t feel Infantino is significantly more ethical than Blatter or Platini.