• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Winger signed on loan for 1 month

Player
Goodison

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Any idea if he's a left-winger, right-winger or can play either side? While I agree Sonko's been poor, Cresswell's capable of playing wide left, it was a shame Ronnie didn't give him a chance @Pools. A right-winger could let Shukes go in 'the hole' behind the frontman, where he's done well. Not wholly convinced this Rovers most pressing need, given our current crop of injuries at the back and especially up front.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
"He's a hard working winger who can go past people and has a trick up his sleeve.
Let's hope so. It's about time we saw someone willing to get past his man.

Player
Goodison
I looked to see if he was a right/left winger but I couldn't find anything. I agree that Cresswell could do a good job down the left side.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Danny Mayor may not be Cristiano Ronaldo, but at least this shows that the club has not given up on promotion despite our obviously poor financial position.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I believe he plays on the right. I've heard some really positive reviews of this guy. Think he can cross the ball too! Service would be good for our front men.

Player
Liam Palmer
With injured players coming back, maybe this young guy will be just what we need. Agreed Sonko is a plonko and Shuker has gone off the boil again.

Need to win tomorrow.....