• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

White Review Fantasy Football League

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hi guys!

It's the time of the year where I'm desperately seeking a football fix, so yet again I've set up a fantasy league for us. For those who haven't played the previous years, the league is setup on the official Premier League website (http://fantasy.premierleague.com) where you select 15 players from the Premier League, of which you have a starting XI and 4 subs, under a £100million budget.

I'd like to think we can get a few more people playing this season, and if we have enough players in the league, I'm sure myself and Ian (maybe just me Ian??? lol) can rustle up some prizes for those who do well over the course of the season.

It's simple to join in and it's FREE to enter. Just go to: http://fantasy.premierleague.com, register and enter a team, then click on Leagues down the left hand menu. Then you just need to enter the code 95449-33545 to join the private league, and you'll be part of the White Review Fantasy League. Like I say, we will hopefully get some prizes together to make the competition a bit more interesting and worthwhile to enter, so please join in and enjoy the game!

Coops

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Im in.. Good luck to you all, you'll need it..

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
I'm in there again. Lost track last year but I was miles ahead at the top of the whitereview league last time I did look :cool: Probably finished about 5th in the end lol

Player
Johnny Morrissey
A few days to go before the Premier League season begins. So still time to get your entries in! We have 9 teams so far.

As promised we'll have a top prize up for grabs. A signed TRFC football, signed by all the team. Could maybe sort out a runners-up prize too if we get enough entries. So if you haven't already signed up, please do so. It's a great and unique prize, there's not too much signed TRFC memorabilia about so it's a great chance to get your hands on it.

Just go to: http://fantasy.premierleague.com, register and enter a team, then click on Leagues down the left hand menu. Then you just need to enter the code 95449-33545 to join the private league, and you'll be part of the White Review Fantasy League!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Almost kick off, if you haven't already you have until 11:30am tomorrow to enter a team that will score points from this weekend's games. Good luck :)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Changed about half of my team today! just before the transfers kick in..

Here's the ball you'll win if you finish top.
Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• wrprize.jpg
    wrprize.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well done all 15 teams who took part in the first round of games over the weekend.

We all scored points, not as many as I'd like, but it's still early days..

Bangkok Chick Boys leap into 1st place with an impressive 89 points scored over the weekend. Their top performers being Shawcross, Bassong, and the trio of Bent, Drogba and Rooney up front.

In 2nd is BOC with an impressive 52 points. Key players for BOC included Sorenson in goal and Rooney up front both scoring 9 points each.

Just two points behind in 3rd is Real Birkenvegas.

Well done to the top three.

At the lower end of the table, sitting bottom and in 15th place, Outvillage FC on 21 points.
In 14th tranmere harriers on 24 points and in 13th place and third from bottom ThatsAnotherFineMess on 26 points.

It's still not too late to join in and dont forget, there's a fantastic signed TRFC ball on offer for the winner.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bangkok Chick Boys remain in 1st place with 132 points with Kuyt and Lampard doing the business in midfield.

New Park Rovers
climb to 2nd thanks to Glen Johnson's acrobatic volley earning 36 points!

Bas Savages Barnet, rover returns and Patrick Thistle also climb into the top five.

Outlet Village FC remain bottom with ThatAnotherFineMess and tranmere harriers in 15th and 14th place.

Welcome to haskayne rovers fc, our newest league member who has climbed straight in at number 6!

It's never too late to join!!

Well played everyone.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bangkok Chick Boys remain top with 189 pts with Drogba and Rooney doing the business.

Storming into 2nd place is Paul Harper's Bas Savages Barnet on 165pts with Kenwyne Jones helping in the march up the table.

Patrick Thistle and and BOC continue to climb into 4th and 5th respectively while rovers returns and Real Birkenvegas drop down to 6th and 7th place.

There are a few non movers hanging around the middle of the league averaging 125pts such as Saparmurat Niyazov and St Clements.

Looking towards the bottom of the table is Andy Pickston's aptly named Gone Wrong FC, tranmere harriers and bottom with 63 points is Outvillage FC.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bangkok Chick Boys remain in 1st place with an impressive overall score of 299. The top four remain unchanged with Bas Savages Barnet (270pts), New Park Rovers (266pts) and Patrick Thistle (259pts) taking the 2nd, 3rd and 4th places.

rover returns are climbing steadily and are now in 5th place with 240pts, whilst BOC and Saparmurat Niyazov are down to 6th and 7th.

There are lots of non-movers occupying the middle section of the league whilst tranmere harriers are slowly climbing out of the bottom two with 181pts.

Andy Pickston's Gone Wrong FC have dropped to second bottom on 171pts whilst Outvillage FC remain bottom on 141pts.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Up to 5th...

Come on...

Player
Johnny Morrissey
The fight for the signed ball is hotting up in the fantasy league, it's pretty close at the top. Check out the attached league table for more details...

Attachments

• whitereviewleague.JPG
    whitereviewleague.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 8

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh.. Gonna have to try and find the ball!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
And the winner is.....

1 Bangkok Chick Boys Darren Gallagher 92 2291
Well done Darren! I was just behind in 3rd, god damn it ](*,) :lol:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yep! There is. Same format as this year's and on same website (Premier League one). Not sure if we can get another prize together, what dya think Ian? I'll chip in a few quid.

If you go to: http://fantasy.premierleague.com, enter your team and then go to 'Leagues' and the code you need is: 11976-23466.

Good luck everybody.

Player
Eddie Bishop
Great. I've tried to join the league using code 11976-2346 but I get a message stating "11976-2346 is not a valid code to join a league". Is this the right code?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Whoops, that would be my fault.

Code is 11976-23466.

Sorry about that.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy