• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Walsall v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilingmart

Got my coach ticket for this game on boxing day and am well looking forward to it - dont know why - must be mad especially as The Poseidon Adventure is on tv!! :lol:

Here's to mince pies and 3 points :?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
All being well I should make this game too. I'm not going to make a prediction yet as i'm not sure how we will do yet but if I had to say now i'd predict a defeat.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
we are walsalls bogey team. i think we might do it. but well do crap after that.

walsall 0 rovers 1.

M

mikeo32

After the last few games i think it'll be 1-1, possibly a sneaky 0-1 win, hopeful bring some christmas cheer to the wirral for once.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Or we could get hammered, nobody thought of that one?! It wouldn't surprise me one bit. We're hopeless at them min so I see no light of us getting a win to be honest with ya. Hope lives eternal though... :roll:

M

mikeo32

Miracles do happen at christmas, so ya never know!

Delroy Facey is playing good at the moment, a nice sneaky goal from him will do it!

A

AndyRoo16

Be nice 2 pick up 3 points here...
I again will go with facey for a goal(should av scored last nie :( )
Aiston must start....
if he does 1-0 to the Rovers!!!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Walsall have been solid at home, we've been doing OK away.

Gray's prediction: 1-1 (Jackson header)

M

Matthew The Rover

I'm not predicting. Basically because I haven't a clue how we are going to play, we are so damn inconsistent.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We are consistent! Consistently dreadful :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
DixieDean said:
Walsall 4 TRFC 1
Hehe, confident then mate :wink:

I must say, I'm going down the same route. I do believe we'll get beat, maybe 2-0 or 3-1.

Walsall have been pretty good this season. Well, OK maybe average if you look at their record at home (8 wins, 8 losses) but they are doing a hell of a damn sight better than us up in 11th!

We have won 3 and lost 7 away from home, it doesnt read well does it. Sorry, no, I'm going to be completely negative about this game, and then if we get something out of it, it's a bonus ;)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

DixieDean said:
Walsall 4 TRFC 1

Come on Dixie they arent that good amd were not that bad away from home but we are inconsistant so i'm not 100% confindent but I dont think we will get beat and we wont get battered they are OK but not that good

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hope its not but i'm going for...

Walsall 2-1 Tranmere
Fryatt x2-----Greenacre

DixieDean

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Come on Dixie they arent that good amd were not that bad away from home but we are inconsistant so i'm not 100% confindent but I dont think we will get beat and we wont get battered they are OK but not that good

fair enough. They have won their last 3 home games though and I can't see us getting anything from them.

S

Steele's Field

Im going to stick out my neck here and say a 2-1 win for the Rover's.
something has to give, who would of thought we would get a win at scunthorpe and we did. Also just been looking on a few web sites and it looks like they have got a few injury's ahead off the game, and there main striker Leitao is homesick and will leave in january also Matty Frayatt looks set to leave in the transfer window so all is not sweet at the bescot, maybe just maybe we can capitalize on this. Please brian start with Paul Brown the only thing positive to come out of the game on tuesday night.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ooo im looking forward to this one, dont ask why but I love footy round xmas time everyones just mad!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I don't want to predict for this one but I can't help myself 1-1 Facey for us and Frayett for them. I love these games but they are even more important this year we need to come out of them with at least 6 or 7 points. We need at least 2 wins but I can't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.