• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Udders v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
For the first time since living in Huddersfield, I won't be able to make this game. The last two have been draws and I would be delighted if we managed the same result, given our injuries worries and Town being unbeaten in the league this season.

Not much news filtering out of PP regarding player fitness. Will McGurk be ready for this one, is Enoch fit enough, just how bad are Goodi and Devaney's injuries? If we are to get any loan replacements in, this should only become apparent late in the day.

I fear we'll lose this by at least a couple of goals.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I am more confident that we can get something on Saturday. Huddersfield seem to have suffered a bit of a play off hangover, and haven't really hit their stride yet, and even without Devaney and Robinson the team we put out will be better than the one that got a point at the Galpharm last season. Also, we have been playing terrifically well away from home this season.

It seems that McGurk, Goodison and Enoch might all play. Les does tend to use injury problems as a bit of a smokescreen to bamboozle the opposition at times, so our starting line up may be fairly strong, particularly if the new loanee turns out to be good.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
This loanee will have only had a day to get used to the squad and style of play, so it will be difficult for him. I see this one being a real tricky game. With the injuries we've got, we're going to be stretched. Having McGurk back is a bonus, but we've got some real key players out and I don't think Goodison is 100%. If we draw this, I'll be happy.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
"In training we've been doing a lot of shape work. Hopefully on Saturday when we go to Huddersfield our shape work will pay off and we can hit them on the break" says Robbie Weir. So expect some shapes.

My first away game in a while, no reason we can't nick a draw.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
No loan signings, apparently Wallace is injured and we don't seem to have recruited a central defender either. Hopefully this means Goodi is fit. However options from the bench may be limited. Not looking good :-(

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The absence of loan signings is a bit of a blow. Let's hope Labadie can step up to the plate and produce a performance for ninety minutes tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see exactly what our tactics are. At Orient and Brentford we played quite a high, pressing game, but I am not sure we will tomorrow given Huddersfield's pace and mobility up front.

M

Mal

Pressure is on huddersfield to maintain unbeaten run. I'm going for a 1 0 to Rovers with Huddersfield having a lot of possession. There that guarantees a loss!

DIW

Player
Goodison
Nice one Mal, at least we'll know who to blame now. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.