• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

TRFC v Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Wow, these games are coming thick and fast. I'm struggling to keep up.

OK, so on the back of the excellent 3-3 draw on Tues night, we are back at home against Brentford. Brentford are 8 points ahead and their away form isn't looking too good. The have won 1, drew 3 and lost 5.

Should be looking to win this one really and with the arrival of Leonardo, we have every chance!

Les Parry revealed that Brazilian midfielder Leonardo is on trial with the Club.

He added: "He starts today. He's a 19-year old central midfielder and I don't care if he's rubbish or not, he's going to get a contract because having someone playing for us with Leonardo on his back would be brilliant!

"He's played for Brazil at under-15, 16 and 17 level with Rafael and Fabio from Manchester United so he's obviously going to be half decent.

"He'll train with us for a few days so we can have a look at him."

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Unable to make this, but agree a win required so we can push on. Injuries permitting, guess Les will field the same side. Wary of 'bad records' like Brentford's away form. At times this season a game v Rovers has seemed like a cure-all for these!

Ally

Player
Aldo
A win is vital, and will mean we lep frog one or both of Wycombe and Stockport as they're playing each other. Fingers crossed for 3 points.

O

OneNightInGayParis

Even more so with Brighton, Oldham and Orient all having difficult away fixtures. With a fair wind we could be only 4 points away from the safety line come Saturday night (ignoring Southampton from the equation, of course). Can't make the game but will be attached to the updates while digging out the Christmas tree! Come on you Whites!

Player
Goodison
I'm expecting the same line up but would like to see possibly Barnett taking the place of Edds/Welsh in midfield. If ITM is injured I would give Carole a go as part of the front 3, if he still exists that is... If he doesn't I would push Barnett up there and leave Edds and Welsh in midfield.

DIW

Player
Goodison
Another must win game (they all are now) and on the back of a slight hint that we could be improving at last. A poor performance here could undo alot of recent good work. But I'm looking forward to it and pretty optimistic. Come on Rovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.