• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Deadline Day

evo_trfc

Any transfer news coming out from up there? live down in gloucester so its hard to get any other informatiion other that the websites!! i know ronnie said he doesn;t think he will sign anyone but i reckon there is areas that could do with strengthening

Player
Johnny Morrissey
pure and simple we need to, if we stand any chance of scraping into the playoffs, but no money, no real ambition to go for it (imho). we wont see any new faces i dont think.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like being wrong, Thommo has rejoined til the end of the season. Thought he was excellent in his first little spell and hopefully can be just as good till May. Hope we don't get the "Lee Jones or Alan Navarro" effect though. Well done the board for getting this, although I still believe a midfielder could be another area to strengthen - Tony Grant anyone??? Released by Crewe today.

Player
Morrisey
Good news that. Unfortunately means Jennings wont return to us this term. Lets get back to winning ways and let's get back to clean sheets.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'm pleased Thommo's back. He's solid and peformed really well for us.

Nice one Ronnie.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Happy to have Thompson back.

Not too bothered about Jennings, we have ample central midfield cover though a spot of squad rotation from Ronnie wouldn't go amiss. Less sure about leaving Mike Jones at Shrewsbury, if anything happens to Shuker, we're short of anyone to play wide right. Can't see why the manager has such a downer on him.

Tony Grant, too injury prone these days.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Great to have Thommo back!! I think he has a slight edge on Stockdale at right back and can obviously play in central defence and centre midfield too so will also keep players in those positions on their toes now!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Indeed Thommo as a "utility player" puts pressure on a few of the lads and not just the one, so thats positive and might liven up those players in question who maybe have been resting on their laurels as they were guarenteed a game no matter what.

As for my suggestion for Tony Grant, no matter, he's gone to Accy Stanley as player coach for 18 months.

Jenno is no real loss imo, he simply aint good enough. Mike Jones however has looked very good and a really promising player on the few times I've seen him in action. Hopefully there's a recall clause in the deal if the worst did happen.

Player
Morrisey
Jennings has been setting League two alive. I have seen him play and was sooo impressed. I think that he would be a really useful player.All the Hereford fans and fans from other teams have been amazed at his ability to control the game. I think we are missing out but others clearly dont.

N

Nathan_Trfc

suker is worth the money all he needs to do is pass the ball after hes took it past a few players

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Welcome to the forum Nathan! Yes, I agree. I thought the noise we created was excellent at times. Away support of just over 800 was a good number. Such a shame we couldn't hang on till the end..

N

Nathan_Trfc

thanks mate.i edited the post as i posted in the wrong topic #-obut yeah it was a shame it couldnt be kept up until the end