• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Deadline Day

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Starts at 1.33pm.. Think I missed it.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Bugger. Well, it was just a rumour that Scarlett Johansson had been seen in a cafe near Prenton Park discussing personal terms with a delighted looking Ronnie Moore. (I think someone had made it up, as the next rumour was that Kaka had been seen on the top deck of the number 76 bus in Sheffield, heading towards Bramall Lane).

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Rumours that we are about to sign Ian Moore after he disappeared when about to sign for Oldham!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
That's what it says on oldham official site... had agreed terms and had medical. Then when about to sign he disappeared. That must have been when he got the call from Ronnie. Made up with Moore in, Taylor out. Nice to annoy Oldham too! :)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Excellent stuff! Oldham annoyed. Surprised they went in for someone called Moore after all the stick his dad gets when he's back there. :lol:

evo_trfc

Saw him against swindon this year and he got a goal there. Still Got the ability. surprised about Taylor didn't really rate him but if we have got zola greenacre moore and curran then im happy enough.

M

mouse

Moore has pace and can put away some of the chances the likes of Taylor or Zola might miss, he also sets up goals for others. Ian Moore in and Taylor out is a good bit of business by Ronnie in my opinion. Also it is highly satisfying that Oldham have been rejected for Tranmere a la Mullin and McClaren .

Player
Johnny Morrissey