• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs. Wallsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Well guys what do we think?

This is a great opportunity to get 3 extremely valuable points and then sit back and enjoy Saturday knowing it doesn't really matter what happens. Obviously Orient drawing or losing would be the best outcome.

Wallsall sitting on 10th position with 14 points so they're not a million miles away from us. I just hope the momentum is still building and we get back a few home points.

Anyone not going I'll be in chat later!

Come on Rovers!! =D>=D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
This is a great opportunity to get 3 extremely valuable points and then sit back and enjoy Saturday knowing it doesn't really matter what happens. Obviously Orient drawing or losing would be the best outcome.=D>=D>

Exactly what I was thinking before. It would be great if we could win and then relax a bit on Saturday.

I'll be honest though, I have reservations about the home form. It hasn't been wonderful has it? I hope we dont conceded first and have to chase the game as that's happened far too often at home. Plus, the away games seem a lot more entertaining at the moment.

Let's look at the form guide then.

Rovers home form:
Won 2 Lost 1 Draw 2 For 8 Against 6

Walsall away form:
Won 3 Lost 2 Draw 0 For 7 Against 6

Looking at Walsall, they seem to be a bit ambitious away from home. No draws, which you would hope makes for a good game. They've won 3 away from home which is a decent tally.

I'm going for an exciting 3-2! :-D (to us!) :whistle:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hopefully i'll be in chat later nomur... as Ian said hopefully we can take the lead in a home game for a change. I think that will be the key tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.