• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
In 24 hours we'll know the result to this game so thought best to put a thread on for pre match thoughts. I guess a lot of people are still annoyed after Tuesday but as Ronnie says its gone and we need to move on and put in an improved performance tomorrow night! Ellison, Jennings, Stockdale and Zola definite absentees for this one. What are everybody's thoughts?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Chances are I would have thought that Davies will play wide left in place of the injuted Ellison.

Millwall have made a poor poor start and are probably due to turn the corner, but let's just hope they turn it after Friday!!

Player
Morrisey
It is a must win for us but I cannot see it happening. Saying that I have been unimpressed with Ellison so far and am excited to see what we are like with out him. If we can try and utilise Taylor now that he is back and should be match fit then we should get goals.

I am going for, 3-2 to them.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Ronnie has suggested we might change formation as they play a 433 apparently. Maybe 3 at the back?

Ward

McCready-Goodi-Sherriff
Thompson Tremarco

McLaren-McAteer-Mullin

Taylor-Greenacre

Player
Morrisey
Dangerous. We have all seen how it doesn't work even with the best players in the country in England's case. I think we should stick with what we know best. I know that it isn't working, but I personally think that Rm should have kept the team that beat Bournmouth against Darlo. so that they could have stablished winning streak. O.K only two games but it would have made the difference. any how RM has got us to fifth and he is manager not me so I have opinion based on watching a game and being a fan and he has knowledge of managing a team and implementing tactics.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Ronnie has suggested we might change formation as they play a 433 apparently. Maybe 3 at the back?

Ward

McCready-Goodi-Sherriff
Thompson Tremarco

McLaren-McAteer-Mullin

Taylor-Greenacre

What, no Shuker?! Ah, yes. As he's probably our best player may I suggest we stick to 4-4-2 then!! lol

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
He's stuck with 4-4-2...

Team: Ward, Thompson, McCready, Goodison, Sherriff, Shuker, McLaren, Mullin, Davies, Greenacre, Taylor.

Subs: Achterberg, Tremarco, Harrison, McAteer, Jones.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
2-0 up inside 20 minutes.

They've just got one back before half-time.

It's not going to be another Huddersfield is it [-o<

COME ON BOYS =D> =D> =D>

No one in the chat room tonight? All at the game I s'pose.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'll go in chat if someone else is going in. Reply here if you are... Shoddy defending for their goal it sounded like.

Status
Not open for further replies.