• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Right then not long until this FA Cup 2nd round tie. What's everyone thinking? I think the fact that Peterborough are coming up in their numbers makes this game much harder. A good gesture by their new chairman to pay for the transport but he knows that this gives them an increased chance of going through. They seem really up for it and have been playing well recently. Having said that... If we give a professional performance and make sure we don't give anything silly away especially early on when they will be on a high then we should be ok.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
hopefully there won't be an upset and we will be through to the next round with the big boys. can't see ronnie wanting to experiment and it is unlikely that we will see curran being given a chance like he wanted in the last round. what with the peterborough chairman paying for transport i can see there being a good atmosphere to this one, can't see the powers that be doing it for us anytime soon. can you?

evo_trfc

i saw these playswindon earlier on this season, they are th most unattractive footballing side iv'e seen this season they are purely physical and long ball that was eariler on they may have changed but they literally just kicked down the field and pushed everyone of the ball and kicked players up in the air, this may have changed but i cant see it being end to end however i believe shuker will rip to pieces there full bck as he was useless think we will win this 1-0 with greenacre scoring

Player
Morrisey
I think that Taylor maybe out with a Hamstring injury. Hasn't trained all week until this morning and RM was going to see how he was going.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's one of those games where a combination of their fans being bussed up and our injury crisis does cause concern. Don't think Rovers will lose, but a replay not out of the question, which we wouldn't really want given our small squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.