• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rovers v. Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AndyRoo16

brentford at home...erm....
dnt like de sound of dis 1...
3-2 thriller win...facey on fire :D

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We're down to the bare bones but if the crowd (thats means you and me!) get behind the lads I fancy us to get a win. Make loadsa noise folks and we can get 3 points, it's up to us! Oh, and then the players must play well too I guess :roll:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

This is a very diffulcult time to get through and all the injuries we have worry me a bit but if we come out of it with nine points and we played shit ill still be very happy. An LDV win will be an added bonus as well. We cant under estamiate no one!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sounding better on the injury front with icliverpool reporting that Jackson and Greenacre are now in contention for the first team on Saturday as their injurys have eased. The official site has also said that Goodison and Sharps should make Saturday too.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Thats good to hear because we need our better players on Saturday. They are a very good team and they have a quality manager

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I heard that goodison and sharps were out, but I dont know if this lad was having me on :twisted:

B

Banana Army

bolton_hater said:
I heard that goodison and sharps were out, but I dont know if this lad was having me on :twisted:

We've signed Nesta mate though so no worries :lol:

No your mate was right. They both picked up small injuries on the shoddy Blackpool pitch, but both should be fit for Saturday along with Jacko

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol nesta at rovers ahh u got my hopes up! :lol:

good to hear they could be back then. cheers.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Won't be able to make this game, but saw Brentford away, they were solid and it was our poorest game of the season to date.

Would like to see Tremarco start, our best player when he came on as a sub at Barnsley. Would like to see Brown start too, but it won't happen. Aiston has only had two good halves all season, the 1st v Swansea & the 2nd v Oldham, so have some reservations about him. Hopefully Steve Davies will at least make the bench & would prefer to see him rather than Zola start if Greenacre is unfit.

Prediction? I can't see us winning or keeping a clean sheet, the best we can hope for is a 1-1 draw.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Boz said:
Prediction? I can't see us winning or keeping a clean sheet, the best we can hope for is a 1-1 draw.

Nor can I mate. They have a very good set up at Brentford and they haven't sold their best players like we did.

T

Tyke001

Sorry for intruding again but..........

I sincerely hope that your form improves, especially today against Brentford. This has nothing whatsoever to do with them being just one place above us :wink: and we'll put one over on Yeovil for yourselves.

I honestly believe that Tranmere can and will get better. As I said in an earlier thread the day before you came to Oakwell, Tranmere were one of my picks for a top 6 place.

And they still are.

All the very best for today and the rest of the season.

Tyke

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Cheers mate!! I hope you are right!

Player
Morrisey
come on!! Zola just scored!!! loads of goals going in!!!!!!

2-1 though :(

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Losing 3-1 and getting robbed according to my cousin who's there. Hit the woodwork 3 times and there free kick for 2nd and penalty werent good decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.