• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rovers v. Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i'd look ahead to our next game!brentford are ridin' high and i think this one will be tough.i like martin allen i think he is a crackin' man and a great manager!he is so enthusiastic!

moving on to us, i think were in a rutt and this will be no easy game to get out of it,my prediction...............

rovers 2-3 brentford (facey & aiston)

M

Matthew The Rover

It will be a tough game, no doubt about it. They're a good team and have been for two or three years now. They are high on confidence, but then we have only lost one in five (I think, Rochdale, Scunthorpe, Blackpool, Swansea, Barnsley, yes, one in five) so we have a bit of confidence.

Tranmere 1-1 Brentford. A game much like yesterdays I should think but against a better oposition. Facey to score for us.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It will be tough and I just can't see where our next clean sheet is coming from at the moment!! So I think Brentford will definitely get a goal or two. My prediction is...

Tranmere 1-2 Brentford

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I feel it will be oor toughest game so far but we are at home and we should win our home games in my opinion...

...but we havent performed to well at home this season though

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
but we havent performed to well at home this season though

Yea I agree, we are looking mujch stronger away, except for against Swansea. The crowd must get behind the boys.

B

bwilliams

tough game

but i think we will win as we have home advantage.

Tranmere 1-0 Brentford

DixieDean

we will come from behind (for once) and win this one 2-1. :D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I dont know I really am unsure about this one. I think we can nick a win but more likely itll probably be 1-1.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

We need to get behind the lads. Like we did against Swansea. I try o every home game but the atmosphere in Prenton Park has gone during games

i would like to see paul brown given a chance on saturday. someone a bit different to what were used to and after all he should be raring to go! i think we should drop harrison all together(as he did bugger all on saturday,and hasn't done anything since he broke into the team 3yrs ago)i would take goodison out asell,he's just far too laid back!i would also go with dagnall and facey providin' he's fit!so my team then...........

................................................1.Wilson

................2.Francis...........5.Sharps.......4.Jackson(c)......3.Roberts

................11.Aiston..........8.Rankine......6.Jennings......7.Brown

.......................................9.Facey........10.Dagnall

subs;12.Zola,13.Palethorpe,14.Davies,15.Linwood,16.Whitmore

Player
Morrisey

...........................Sharps...........Jackson(c).......Goodison

..................Francis.................................................Roberts

.................................Rankine...Aiston...Harrison

....................................9.Facey........10.Dagnall

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
agree with superwhite armys team line-up excet swap aiston and harrison round on that one. maybe jennings instead of harrison but soemthing like that anyway.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Heres my line up with the players we have fit at the mo:

................2.Francis...........5.Sharps(c).......4.JGoodison......3.Roberts

................11.Dagnall..........8.Rankine......6.Jennings......7.Aiston

.......................................9.Facey........10.Davies

I'm not predicting the score because everytime i've predicted we have got beat but I know we have alot of injuries but I really hope we can get a win

M

Matthew The Rover

I'd go with BBB & B team except I'd have Tremarco at Left Midfield and Aiston on the right, as I think Tremarco was brilliant on Saturday.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Think there's 2 threads on this and I posted on the other one. Anyway, I reckon we can do it on Saturday. I'm going for a battling 2-1 win - something to kick-start us into the festive season of games.

All I want for Christmas is points, and not on my driving license.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I predict our dismal home form will continue.

1-2

Facey to get on the scoresheet again and get the opening goal inside 15 minutes. We'll then concede twice in the second half (for a change).

BL will once again blame bad luck and I'll finally lose patience with him and say it's time for him to go.

Really do hope I'm wrong :cry:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye brentford are doing great. currently playing in the fa cup as Im typing lol lets hope someting distracts them.

M

Matthew The Rover

Chances of them going to extra time like Scunthorpe and we beat them too? Quite high me thinks :D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I hope that Brentford goes into extra time as that may give us a little advantage. Although Jackson, Sharps and Goodison are all doubtful for the game. My team if players are fit is:

-----------------------------------Wilson----------------------------------

Francis----------------Jackson----------Sharps-----------------Roberts

Aiston----------------Jennings----------Rankine---------------Tremarco

------------------------Facey-------------Davies--------------------------

Subs: Palethorpe, Goodison, Harrison, Dagnall, Zola.

Status
Not open for further replies.