• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere 0 - 1 Barnsley

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Echoing form what Slawlane was saying, I completly agree.

How can he say that, hes notthe one who spends all their money week in week out to watch us get beat and play shit, and if we don;t get beat its always 0-0 draw, you say a point will be good but you got to think about the fans, we're the ones who fork out the money to watch this shit, and thius shit is all his fault.

SACK HIM NOW! OR JUST WALK AWAY! HE MAKES EVERYONE MISERABLE!

Player
Morrisey
At the end of the day football is entertainment and footballers are paid to entertain and they are not all doing that at Tranmere!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Forgot to say that my Tranmere Man of the Match was Ian Goodison. Second half especially he was fantastic at Centre Back! They could certainly have had more if it wasn't for him. He broke up many attacks from Barnsley in the 2nd half. I just thought i'd state that as he gets slated for his performances quite a lot.

A

AndyRoo16

just saying that i also totally agree with slawlane...
chanting "Dino, Dino!" is the highlight of the game most weeks....

Little is just trying to divert attention from his poor, unattractive and negative type of management. Off the pitch, He has sold all of our decent players from last season and continues this, selling this Dagnall for 25k!!!
On the pitch, he plays negative, unattractive football with no intent to take any points, at home or away.
I do not know why i even bother to turn up to see the same predictible display of "boring,boring Tranmere".

"Sack the Geordie de de de"