• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Team Huddles

Player
Goodison
As anyone else noticed that more and more team's are doing these team huddles before a match? It seems it has finally caught on at Rovers as there is a picture on the official website of the team in a huddle.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
http://www.tranmererovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10365~1221385,00.html

Player
Liam Palmer
Team huddles? GTF - no place at Tranmere - crap modern invention that serves no purpose. Look at Bournemouth huddling away all season and getting humped. Hope Rovers NEVER EVER become like sheep and follow this PATHETIC fad :twisted:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I like Huddles!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Huddling up is really really daft, although let's be grateful they've not dived in all the way and gone yank on us, can you imagine the reaction they'd get if they put their hands together in the middle and broke with 'GO TEAM!". It's just cringeworthy.

Football is a gentleman's game, even if you're the toughest, craziest, hard-nut in the league then you are supposed to act in a "proper" manner. Even if you're the flounciest, poofiest, ponce in the league then you are still supposed to behave properly. There's not a lot gentlemanly about cuddling up before kickoff and don't get me started on goal celebrations.

Bring back the gentlemanly casual handshake between the goal creator and goal scorer to mark a job well done.

And yes I am still a grumpy old git.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha - old school eh! I'm not sure if I'd call football these day's a gentlemen's game. The game's full of spoilt brats now..

What's not to like about this anyways O:)

Attachments

• 0,,10365~3539754,00.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 15