• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stockport in JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
With the uninspiring away trip to Bournemouth in the FA Cup, we probably need to be looking at the JPT for revenue, even though the only way to make money out of it is to reach the final, which is a long way to go.

While you have to field a proportion of your 1st team regulars in the JPT, there is still scope for resting one or two, against a Stockport side, who appear weaker than Accrington. They do have Rovers trialist Jake Simpson on their books.

I'd give games to Collister and Zoum and rest Dale Jennings, otherwise a start with a similar line-up to at Walsall. I'd be hopeful we can get past this hurdle, less so about the trip to Gigg Lane for the winner

Player
Goodison
I agree with resting Jennings and bringing Zoom back in, not too sure about Collister as although I can see the reasoning - Gulasci playing might keep his confidence levels up from Saturday. Could consider resting Goodison as well - if we have a replacement that's fit that is!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Should be a good workout for some of the lads. Give Labadie and ITM a good runout to give their fitness levels a boost.

I'd play the same team but make a few changes in the second half. Give Bakayogo 45 mins at least!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Les has said he will play his strongest team so subject to Enoch and Cressa passing fitness tests, it'll be the same 11 as Saturday.

Makes sense to try and get a momentum and winning run for confidence etc ahead of a tough game next Sat. But anyone who is a risk I would leave out just to be on the safe side.

Maybe another 4 goals on the cards !!

Status
Not open for further replies.